We take information security as highest priority. All backup data is encrypted with a strong random password and AES256 encryption method. In addition to encryption, your backup account is only accessible from your business premise.
Yes, in order to provide an affordable service, we require a commitment of minimum 24 months. There are other flexible contract options on offer.
Data contained on that USB disk is fully encrypted and can not be accessed without correct credentials, known only to the customer.
Absolutely, we can provide references on request.
Our default backup retention policy is following:
- Hourly 7 days (ability to restore per hour for 7 days)
- Daily 30 days (ability to restore a specified days within the last 30 days)
- Weekly 90 days (ability to restore to a specified week within the last 90 days)
- Monthly 12 months (ability to restore to a specified month within the last 12 months)
Retention policy can be customised if required.
We don’t sell a product, we tailor each order to fit customer’s requirements and budgets.
Backup data is stored on 2 locations:
- Encrypted at your business location
- Encrypted offsite in one of our data centres
Incremental backups require very little bandwidth to replicate to the cloud. ADSL 2+ will suffice for most small business’s requirements, however NBN is recommended. Some larger business and corporates may decide to upgrade their connection depending on the amount of data they generate.
Depending on type of the disaster, if your on-site backup data disk is intact, restore can be performed immediately, otherwise data centre replica can be delivered within 24 hours, depending on it’s size and distance.
Our system sends automated daily backup reports. In addition, we perform regular automated recovery tests to confirm data consistency and recoverability.